- Cleanroom Garments
- Mops and Trolleys Ultracleaning
- Personal equipment and disposable garments
- Contamination Control
- Gowning Room Equipment
- Cleanroom Equipment
- Cleanroom Furniture
- Automatic Hand Disinfectant Machine
- Professional Garments
Selection of mops for clean room use must include several factors which are plant specific and sometimes line or product specific. Physical Chemical properties of contaminants and process specific risks must be anlaysed in depth when defining the requirements of a cleaning system.
Vestilab offers a wide variety of mops and hard ware in order to achieve an efficient and cost effective cleaning process in every situation. Our technical sales team has wide experience in understanding product differences and will be able to assist your team in selecting the righ mop and understanding the implications of any change required.
Since Vestilab works with several international manufacturers of the highest reputation, we are able to offer a wide perspective into the different alternatives available and we have tested extensively different products to be able to assist clients in the selection process. 35 years of experience in Clean Room Control allow us to offer solutions for
- Critical Cleaning and disinfection.
- Decontamination of HPAPI and difficult to clean compounds.
- Spillage recovery.
- Glass and other residue removal from filling areas.
- Residue removal, stain recovery and facility appereance.
- Derouging and corrosion control.
Vestilab offers three categories of mops: