- Cleanroom Garments
- Mops and Trolleys Ultracleaning
- Personal equipment and disposable garments
- Contamination Control
- Gowning Room Equipment
- Cleanroom Equipment
- Cleanroom Furniture
- Automatic Hand Disinfectant Machine
- Professional Garments
Proactive Cleaning. No Chemicals. No Problem.
Upgrade Cleaning and Disinfection SOPs to Proactively Control Rust and Rouge
The Sahara+ System enables cleaning and janitorial staff to easily and quickly strip off built up layers of disinfectant residue during daily/weekly cleaning and disinfection procedures.
Sahara+ products combine Sahara® foam which has abrasive scrubbing properties with MiraWIPE® microfiber fabric that entraps and removes the dislodged contamination. All Sahara+ products provide scratch free cleaning for glass, plastic and stainless steel surfaces.
The Sahara Corrosion Cleaning System only requires the use of DI or USP water and 70% Alcohol so it can be used on a weekly basis. This results in facilities being in audit-ready condition all the time, and supports company ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 initiatives.
Video: Upgraded Cleanroom Mopping - Rust and Residue Prevention
- All Sahara+ products are manufactured and processed in ISO 5 & ISO 7 cleanrooms.
- Improves compliance with current cleaning and disinfection SOPs as disinfectant stains and residuals can easily be cleaned with only water or 70% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol.
- The Sahara+ System consists of mops, wipers, sponges and buffing pads so stainless steel equipment, cleanroom doors, cleanroom windows, as well as floors, walls and ceilings can be cleaned to like new conditions everyday.
- The Sahara+ System enables cleaning contractors and janitorial staff to proactively clean GMP facilities to maintain audit ready conditions everyday.