- Cleanroom Garments
- Mops and Trolleys Ultracleaning
- Personal equipment and disposable garments
- Contamination Control
- Gowning Room Equipment
- Cleanroom Equipment
- Cleanroom Furniture
- Automatic Hand Disinfectant Machine
- Professional Garments
- Handle & Frame
- Mop Heads
Handle & FrameLever Lock Extension. Ultra-lightweight (475 gr) telescoping handle and extensions reduce operator fatigue and cleaning time for high spaces, adjustable 36" to 61".
The Ultra-lightweight Cleanroom Mop
PharmaMOP® is designed for cleanroom cleaning SOP’s. The light weight, 360 degree rotating and locking mop head give operators excellent control cleaning floors, walls and ceilings. The ultra-light handle , wringer less bucket system and drip resistant mop heads allow operators to efficiently carry out SOP’s with improved ergonomics. PharmaMOP® can be used with figure eight, front to back or top to bottom motions and the rotating mop frame enable cleaning of tight spaces. The PharmaMOP® handle and SingleSTEP™ mop heads have been designed to allow for greatly improved cleaning efficiency of soils and residues from difficult to clean textured floors while at the same time allowing ease of mopping. The entire PharmaMOP® system is compatible with steam sterilization and all of the major disinfectants.
PharmaMOP® mop heads are constructed with a foam core sandwiched between two layers of cleanroom fabric. The fabric is ultrasonically welded around the perimeter to guard against fiber contamination. PharmaMOP® mop heads are produced on a fully automated production line in an FDA licensed ISO class 8 clean room and are designed to meet cleaning and disinfection SOP’s in cGMP facilities. Compatible with bleach, peracitic acid, phenolics, Quat and IPA based disinfectants and sanitizers. PharmaMOP® mop heads are availiable gamma iradiated with a SAL 10-6 for use in aseptic processing areas. All mopheads are individually packed and double bagged to ensure compliance with cleanroom procedures.
PharmaMOP® Handle Advantages
Lever Lock Extension Lock Head Design Star Clips for a Snag Fit
• 360° Swivel. A two direction 360° swivel and mop head with a 1.5" low profile design enables unsurpassed access to tight spaces reducing uncleanable dead spots.
• All Surface Design. An all surface, large area design, compatible with pull and figure eight motions, simplify SOPs and reduce costs by eliminating the need for multiple mop types.
• Improved Ergonomics. An ultra-lightweight telescoping handle and extensions reduce operator fatigue and cleaning time for high spaces.
• No Wringer Required. Designed to work without complex wringers that are prone to rust.
Video: Ergonomic Mop: Cleaning and Disinfecting Clean Room
PharmaMOP® Mop Head Advantages
• Drip Resistant. Wringerless Design. PharmaMOP® mop heads are designed so operators can adjust saturation levels without a mechanical wringer.
• Ease of Use. PharmaMOP® mop heads enable operators to meet disinfectant contact times without suffering dripping and weight penalties so typical with clean room mops.
• Available Gamma Irradiated. Certified 10-6 SAL in a ISO 9001:2000 & 13485:2003 certified facility for use in aseptic processing areas.
• Robust Cleaning and Disinfection. PharmaMOP® mop heads are available with a unique hybrid microfiber fabric which enable robust removal of soils while simultaneously meeting disinfectant contact time specifications required by cGMP cleaning and disinfection SOP’s.
Video: Upgraded Cleanroom Mopping - Rust and Residue Prevention
|Size: 0.25" x 5" x 16.5"||Size: 0.25" x 5" x 16"||Size: 0.25" x 5" x 16"|
|Head for application of standard volumes of disinfectant cleaners to ceilings, walls and floors. Polyester over foam construction provide abrasion free mopping for ISO Class 1-7 cleanrooms.||Sterile Polyester/Microfiber head with a textured, ribbed fabric to enhance cleaning performance while allowing for even application of disinfectants to clean room surfaces. The textured fabric is ideal for removing residues and soils from glass and stainless steel. The ribbed shape allows for easy gliding even on textured floors.||A Polyester/Microfiber head with a textured, ribbed fabric over a Sahara™ foam core with strips of Sahara™ foam on the front and back end to enhance cleaning performance while allowing for even application of disinfectants to clean room surfaces. This mop is designed for weekly super cleans where it is important to strip heavy soils and residues from floors, walls, stainless steel and windows.|
|Available gamma irradiated to SAL 10-6 (FS853ST).||Available gamma irradiated to SAL 10-6 (FS859ST).||Available gamma irradiated to SAL 10-6 (FS859SHST).|